Pursuit India Sports & Entertainment Pvt Ltd is an Indian sports management company that is working towards revolutionizing India’s alternate sports starting with basketball. The aim is to find and create the right opportunities for budding athletes with the talent and potential to succeed at the international level. Through its grassroots network, Pursuit is able to scout athletic talent from a young age and help them along their playing careers, whether in India or abroad. Pursuit regularly ties up with leading media companies and brands to leverage greater mainstream recognition of our sportspersons. Besides player management and scouting, Pursuit is also working towards improving India’s sporting infrastructure and competitive structure.
Vishnu Ravi Shankar is the business head of Pursuit, and personally manages India’s top basketball players. A corporate lawyer by profession, Vishnu is committed to getting India’s players the best opportunities to train and compete.
Gopalakrishnan R is recognized as one of India’s leading basketball media professionals. He brings his nuanced and cross-disciplinary understanding of India’s grassroots sporting architecture to constantly push Pursuit towards solving key pain points plaguing Indian sports.
About Our Players
One chance is all you get in the professional basketball world and you have to make it count. That's exactly what two of our star athletes Amjyot Singh and Amritpal Singh did when they first went to play in Japan. Thereafter, Pursuit has signed on other prominent names like Yadwinder Singh, Rikin Pethani and Aravind Annadurai.read more
"You are young and have the talent but are not able to hone it at the desired level in your home country..." Familiar story? That's where Pursuit can help. We help talented young players achieve deserving athletic scholarships to help them towards their goal of becoming a professional athlete.read more
TALENT WINS GAMES, BUT HARD WORK WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!
WHAT WE DO
Representing and managing professional athletes
- Finding playing opportunities in India and abroad
- Brand management, i.e., creating and managing their public portfolios
- Procuring sponsorships/endorsements
- Scouting for Schools, Colleges, Sporting Academies and Professional Teams
- School and college placements
- Assisting Individuals, Schools, Colleges and Clubs (Indian and International) in organizing basketball coaching and training related trips abroad and domestically
- Marketing / Consultants for International Clubs, Academies and Basketball Organizations
- Casting of athletes in commercial shoots
At Pursuit, we look to act as a bridge between talent and its rightful destination. Whether it is a young kid with raw potential or a senior star looking to showcase his talents on the appropriate stage, Pursuit aims at seeking and finding suitable platforms for the chosen few who come our way. Our ever-expanding range of services includes the following:
- Facilitated the participation of 4 top Indian basketball players in the 2017 National Basketball League (Australia) Draft Combine
- Facilitated the participation and contract negotiations of five leading Indian players in the Mizoram Super League
- Facilitated the participation and contract negotiations of five leading Indian players in the UBA Pro Basketball League Season 4
- Casting of over two dozen young athletes for a multi-sport Nestle commercial shoot
- Casting of two junior Indian basketball stars in a commercial shoot for a leading sportswear brand
- Arranged the specialized training camp by respected Australian coach Damian Cotter, with the Indian men’s team camp probables in Indore, MP, prior to the 21st Super Kung Sheung Cup, Hong Kong in which India secured a bronze
- Enabling the historic signing of two Indian basketball players to the 2016 NBA D-League Draft eligibility lists
- Facilitated the visit of contingent from Jeppiaar Institute of Technology to the IMG Academy, Florida for five week summer camp
- Scouting Indian athletes for Japanese Schools
- Scouting for UBA Pro Basketball League Season 3